Tuesday 29 March 2016

I Guess They'll Never Stop Removing Everything They Don't Like!

Written by SinRedemption

O GFSLEGION (Trixi), Grummel83 (Kai) , Hellraiser-89 (Chris) and sarahthrel (sarah)! You're so poor vainly arrogant hypocrites and lying cowards.  You had a lot of bravery to say all those lies and accusations about me but now you so poorly try to hide every opinion which doesn't support you and even those which didn't supported any side here. By trying to hide and remove everything which doesn't support you you only prove how poor and vainly arrogant you are.

I laugh about how poor cowardly liars you're who're now desperately trying to hide the truth or something which wasn't saying anything good about you.You're vainly arrogant hypocrites because you think just everything you've said is truth and the rest is lies and excuses.

In red frames you can read what these vainly arrogant hypocrites didn't like and that's why they stalked accounts, deactivated them and removed these journals.

http://weirdstranger96.deviantart.com/ 

http://facewithscars.deviantart.com/






None of your damn business how I got these screenshots!

Now I have even bigger desire to go to court with you Trixi! Because now I even more wish to see your vainly arrogant hypocritical face when you'll realize all this time I was speaking truth while you lied to all these people, tried to hide truth and everything which doesn't support you in your poor ways!


P.S.

I think it's time for me to get popcorn and drinks because all these your poor attempts to hide and remove every opinion which doesn't support you are getting entertaining and keeps proving me I'm right about you and people who said those things about you are right! 
bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment