Sunday 20 March 2016

This Is Getting Ridiculous!

I think GFSLEGION really has very serious hallucinations because I didn't said anything about collecting IP addresses and my colleagues didn't said it too.




But since we have driven into this subject then I'll explain that you don't need to know someone's IP address to let's say get it. If somebody has wireless network without password protection then all you have to do is to connect to it with your device and you can do cyber crimes on any site. And that's just one example how you can do cyber crime with an IP address who's let's say owner is somebody else.


Screenshot taken by me from GFSLEGION's sick and mad accusation blog you can see here.

http://illuminationbittertruth.blogspot.de/


You'll find just sick lies there!
bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment