Friday 4 March 2016

That's Something You Really Should Think About

After some time I decided to check few stuff on deviantART and found this journal and thought I should take a screenshot of that journal and post it here because that's in my opinion is something you should really think about but I doubt people on deviantART will even read that all not to mention about thinking because I got impression they better like to believe every bullshit that can be found about someone and no none of us have returned on deviantART. We're just sometimes checking situation there without creating accounts.

To see better what's written in the screenshot you should click on it.



I think what was meant with believing things that can't be proven that it's truth what GFSLEGION says about blamed person tells you like to hear lies and maybe even to lie too is that if you believe also what can't be proven then you like lies and to lie because things that can't be proven could be lies.



bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment