Sunday 20 March 2016

Warning! Truth Is Spam But Lies Aren't Spam On deviantART

I was browsing through journals on deviantART and then found comment under one of the journals. It's sort of saying people on deviantART like to accuse others when they have the chance and screw the fact they don't have evidence but when some people who aren't artists as they say came to deviantART to express their opinion which doesn't support GFSLEGION and says with evidence GFSLEGION is liar people on deviantART don't like that.

You think you can accuse them for being the same person just because they submitted their journals in the same groups? I think I know now what owner of the account stupidityrulesda meant with such account name. If you haven't realized these groups are were you can submit journals so you need to get more evidence.

As you can see GFSLEGION isn't the only one who likes to accuse people without evidence!


It means this if I'll ask my friend who also isn't artist to go there and express opinion about this then my friend most likely will be accused for being the same person just because my friend is also on girl's side like these people are.


bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment