Sunday 20 March 2016

Maybe This Is True AfterAll

This is the second time when this question has been asked which is why assume that sarahthrel is really visiting GFSLEGION's profile very often.


First time it was asked on this journal here



Second time someone else asked it very similar on GFSLEGION's profile




I won't jump to conclusions about 2090-3090 words and acttions because I don't know the situation on deviantART and there're many possibilities I'm considering right now. I'll say more when I'll know more. I'll just say that wasn't best way how to say what you think.


I don't know if it's true or not but if two people have asked basically the same question then I'm assuming this is true and if so then it's kind of a GFSLEGION's hypocrisy because sarahthrel there is doing the same what SinRedemption did on GFSLEGION's profile but with the difference that SinRedemption's visits were called as stalking while sarahthrel's visits aren't called as stalking.
bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment