Friday 25 March 2016

This Shows GFSLEGION's Grummel83's Hellraiser-89's and sarahthrel's True Face Even Better

As you know being busy I can't check much of the situation on deviantART which is why I asked people who owed me few favors to do me a favor and check the situation because after what happened with A-TeamMate our curiosity woke up a bit.

One of the screenshots I got yesterday and one today in the morning  but only now I could check my mail. I decided to check the account and I suppose if I would be trying to understand I think I could understand why previously they did everything they could to remove all those journals but I was surprised that they did even with this account because there was almost nothing which would be somehow defending girl but then I got to the interesting part which I underlined with red lines in third screenshot! It was saying it seems they're using their good reputation to defame girl but it never said that they're really doing it and in blue frame I framed part which also said girl looks like suspect and wasn't defending girl. It looks like that account's owner was speaking truth when owner was saying it seems they're using their good reputation to defame girl that and in that moment when they read this truth was biting them so much that they decided once again to do everything they can to remove this.










Check yourselves account is deactivated http://iamwhoiamgetit.deviantart.com/


And what's this? You don't like somebody was speaking truth I see. I underlined the parts which are true. That assumption about sarahthrel and coming to GFSLEGION's profile often I don't know how true it is which is why I didn't underline it.
I think what account owner meant with weird is when people like GFSLEGION and Grummel83 say they're hurt at the same time continuing to live their life as if nothing has happened is GFSLEGION and Grummel83 say they're hurt but at the same time they continue to submit their art tell people all these lies about girl but those who know girl are laughing about GFSLEGION, Grummel83, Hellraiser-89 and sarahthrel who says and believes she wished to rule people's lives and spied on GFSLEGION because these things doesn't go together with girl's character. Hellraiser-89 apparently is too arrogant just like GFSLEGION and Grummel83 is and also can't admit he's wrong because if that really would've been girl then you would be left alone and he also apparently didn't like that account owner was asking if Hellraiser-89 will now for every harassment blame girl because this question was saying truth.





This also deactivated http://garryhenry.deviantart.com/

If previously removed journals contained evidence then in these there wasn't evidence and all this couldn't have been proved that simply but despite of this GFSLEGION, Grummel83, sarahthrel and Hellraiser-89 did everything they could ONCE AGAIN to stalk these people and remove their journals and by doing so Grummel83, sarahthrel, Hellraiser-89 and GFSLEGION proved they don't like truth which doesn't coincide with their opinions and "truth". They just like that only their opinion and "truth" stays there and nobody who's sane doesn't accuse others like GFSLEGION, sarahthrel, Grummel83 and Hellraiser-89 does because sane people knows hacking and impersonation is possible but Hellraiser-89, GFSLEGION, Grummel83, sarahthrel and Hellraiser-89 are insane! As IAmWhoIamGetIt was saying if someone's good reputation, google analytics tool words would be enough evidence then I think more than half of the suspects who could be innocent and just look like suspects would be sitting in jail right now.

If you'll ever going to set your foot on deviantART then please do yourselves a huge favor and stay away from these insane people because they as you can see accuse people without evidence, bully people with disorders, are hypocrites and liars who desperately hides truth.


bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment