Monday 11 April 2016

I Feel It's Time For Me To Say This

I'm not GhostFromHell but I convinced my sister to let me use her account and she can shoot me for this later I don't care but I have to say this.

It's not surprising when bullies like GFSLEGION and Grummel83 who doesn't have any understanding about disorders and who instead of trying to understand her chose to bully her because of who SinRedemption is used words like burden, asshole and sick but it does surprise and disappoints me when my sister with her friends has stooped to their level. This blog page was supposed to be an informative page for people who has disorders and who has knowledge about disorders that people on deviantART like GFSLEGION and Grummel83 are worst enemies for people with disorders and their (as me and my sister calls them) boot kissers Hellraiser-89 and sarahthrel isn't any better than GFSLEGION and Grummel83 but instead this page has now become as childishrantingsblogspot.com where they're showing how much angry they're for what GFSLEGION and Grummel83 have done to SinRedemption with their bullying and that's wrong.


I'll be kind to explain to you what's wrong here. Most likely nothing new for you but I'll say it anyway. It's not fair and right when someone like SinRedemption who asks how are you (without flattery and boot kissing) just wishing to know nothing more than if everything's okay, visits profile as often as everybody else does on deviantART, talks about her problems, asks something but doesn't force anybody to do it, overreacts few times like other humans have done it too, expects nothing more than just understanding (which isn't the same forgive and forget as some people think) gets beaten up for that like she would've done something sick as raped a child just because she has disorder while at the same time when all the same what SinRedemption did does these boot kissers, flatterers and people who doesn't have disorder they don't get beaten up for that.

I assume it happens because when some people who hears word disorder instead of thinking about it that it's a broad concept and trying to understand it they choose to judge these people with disorder and drops them into category sick maniacs even when these people didn't do sick things because it's much easier to judge what you don't understand than trying to understand it.

It's harder to deal with people who has disorder and it takes more strength and patience and they can annoy you but it's not nice to call them like burden just because they have disorder. It's not their fault they're in the way they're.

SinRedemption has sometimes annoyed me but I'm sure there were days when I've annoyed her too but she's not a burden and people shouldn't call other people a burden just because they have disorder.  I feel like most people hasn't thought about it or doesn't understand that disorder is that huge burden. A burden which is loaded on the shoulders of people like SinRedemption who has to carry this huge burden for their entire life and instead of beating up them for who they are people should support them how they can or at least try to understand them because if we're going to tear apart every weaker human just because he's living with excessive fear or anything else that doesn't make him do things like children rape that can be classified as something outside of any moral standards then I think we aren't much better than animals but we're not animals. We're humans.

I just understood I haven't explained something here. While I don't have huge problems to understand people with social anxiety disorder I still have huge problems to understand people who're raping children but if they wish to become a better person and stop this sick behavior then we should support them if they're asking for our support. I know it's not our duty to do so and if people don't wish to support them and help them to become a better person then they should try not to judge them too much despite of this sick behavior because disorder is a very complicated thing which only few people fully understands and I'm not among these few people. Complicated it is because while people like SinRedemption  does the same things most people does with an exception that people like her are showing more stronger emotions especially when it comes to worrying and fear which isn't sick because these are the same emotions most people shows just more stronger than usually but then again it's not normal either then children rape definitely is sick because it's something which can leave a trauma to child which can affect child's entire life while this overreaction SinRedemption does sometimes just annoys people.

I try to say here we shouldn't judge what we don't understand and there's one song which speaks truth with words it's so easy to destroy and condemn the ones you do not understand do you ever wonder if it's justified.






bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment