Sunday 10 April 2016

Written by SinRedemption





Seeing results of poll I remembered this poem I once found.

Past; 
Feelings and small mistakes
You could make,
Are allowed in friendship;
Huge mistakes are reason,
To end; friendship.

Present;
Feelings and small mistakes
You could make,
Can become a reason;
To end friendship.

Future;
There isn't friendship;
In the future,
Feelings and any mistakes
You could make;
Are forbidden!

Although the poem doesn't speak about honesty this poem is more truthful than I could imagine. It doesn't matter if GFSLEGION and her team gave votes to good mood. This poll just showed that friendship on the internet has already lost it's true meaning to those people who voted for good mood but I still have hopes that this poem won't become true in some way but because of the fact a very small number has voted about honesty I fear this poem in future could become true and if it will become true then this will be one of those moments which I hate when I'm right.


If in the past honest friend was valued more than good mood which is how it should be in friendship then now good mood has much bigger value than honesty which means that instead of honest friend people who voted about good mood are valuing friend who could be actually a backstabber, liar, hypocrite and so on. If you ask me what caused these changes that now instead of honest friend is valued a friend with good mood then I can't answer to that because I don't know the answer but I have an inkling what caused this.



To GFSLEGION and her team.

If you were the ones who voted about good mood then you really don't know the meaning of true friendship and I'm not surprised that instead of honest friends you value friends with good mood who could be hypocrites, liars and backstabbers because that's exactly what you're.


bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment