Thursday 7 April 2016

SinRedemption's Personal Thougts About It.



Written by SinRedemption

Finally I remembered that I wished to say personally what I think about this GFSLEGION's shit and I don't care how rude it sounds because this does deserve rude critique.

Funny that all this comes from a lying asshole and bitch who wished me to believe she's nice but she's not nice because when I trusted her and told her I've a disorder she started to create conditions which lead me to stress and later caused panic attacks. GFSLEGION is very sick monster ( who's brain apparently was brainwashed in the army) who did that to me just because I overreacted and freaked out. I regret that I ever let such a monster into my life and for sake of others and yourselves don't let this monster into your life because this monster is the one who doesn't know the meaning of friendship. Friendship with GFSLEGION comes with a price tag. If you have disorder and bad mood then this is already enough for her to end friendship with you but before she does that GFSLEGION makes you suffer and regret that you ever did something good for her in the moment when you could use a support of a friend while real friends goes through together something much worse than bad mood. And funny that my opinion is sick while you think your accusations and lies about me aren't sick. Poor meaningless hypocritical bitch Trixi! Why don't you attack to sarahthrel about how much time she spends online and how often she comes to your profile? I think it's because sarahthrel agrees with everything you say while I didn't agreed to your bullshit.

Meaningless huh? Comes from the one who's really so meaningless and poor monster that she bullies people with disorders and comes up with poor excuses so that she could excuse her bullying. Since you're bullying people with disorders then I think you and your life is very poor and this is the only way for you how to make yourself feel less poor.

So I really was right. All this time for GFSLEGION I was just a guidebook who became useless just because I do things much slower than most people, had a bad mood, very low confidence and come along with disorder.

Actually you haven't noticed that you have hallucinations GFSLEGION! You say to people that I've said something which I've never said, you see excuses and secret intentions where those things never were.

GFSLEGION is jealous and pissed off by the fact that someone like me who has disorder has friends and she has this sick idea that friendship is about be in the good mood always and other sick thought that people with disorders doesn't have rights to do anything!


You should prove that not just accuse me that I insulted you or anybody else on deviantART with those many insulting messages!  

Of course poor ass kissers like Hellraiser-89 and sarahthrel with hypocrites like GFSLEGION and Grummel83 won't agree with me I know that already!


P.S.

I don't give a shit how rude this sounds!

One thing I forgot to say. At first GFSLEGION makes you happy but when she realizes you can't be in good mood always and also come along with disorder she comes up with every possible excuse for punishing you like you would've stolen her car making you feel like you've done most sickest things when you didn't do them. Just had a bad mood like every normal human does.





bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment