Monday 4 April 2016

To My Retarded Bully Couple And To Their Retarded Slaves Out There

Too bad that I don't have snacks anymore but at least I still have drinks. Now I'm really laughing about how poor meaningless lying vainly arrogant hypocrites and ass kissers you are!


Obviously you GFSLEGION (Trixi), Grummel83 (Kai), Hellraiser-89 (Crhis) and sarahthrel (sarah) are so retarded that you're not even getting the message. By trying to hide and deny like you have done it again you just keep proving me and others are right when we said all those things about you you poor retarded meaningless vainly arrogant hypocritical bullies and their retarded ass kissers.

Someone who was the owner of account TanneryD posted my opinion on deviantART and needless to say my opinion was biting in GFSLEGION's, Grummel83's, Hellraiser-89 and sarahthrel's poor meaningless retarded vainly arrogant hypocrite and ass kisser eyes so much that this account also was stalked, deactivated and journal was removed.

http://tanneryd.deviantart.com/

I'll let your imagination to think where and how I got these screenshots.



















If I somehow can understand when teenagers bully those who have disorders by making them feel more miserable and coming up with excuses to do so  then it's very poor when people like GFSLEGION and Grummel83 who're in their thirties does that and later tries to hide and deny everything. "Great" role model for younger people. :/ What makes it even more poor is that GFSLEGION is former soldier. Ooops! Did I just told your secret? Well then if you're not getting it then it's because I don't respect at all vainly arrogant hypocrites who bullies people with disorders by making them feel more miserable, turning their truth into excuses, forces them to accept only what people like GFSLEGION thinks is truth, calls people like me in mean words just because one of us (for example) wrote a poem people like GFSLEGION doesn't like, who thinks they know better what people like me wants and what people like me have and who thinks people like me who has disorders doesn't have rights to make any mistakes not to mention all that seeing excuses and secret intentions where those things never were and attempts to hide and deny truth later.

GFSLEGION and Grummel83 can't even tell the difference between sadness and jealousy. I wasn't jealous as much as I was sad.

Back then I didn't realized my false assumption that I'm just a guidebook for GFSLEGION was so truthful because when GFSLEGION realized I sometimes freak out and overreact, can't be in good mood always like she was expecting, didn't kissed her poor bully's ass, write poems GFSLEGION doesn't like, she turned it all as reason to revenge for all times when I made mistakes and revealed to me she lied to me all the time when she "forgave" me my mistakes and in bonus to it all comes disorder which I have. That all was enough for her to bully me and for her boyfriend Grummel83 to help her to bully me.

And Chris the hungry primitive is such naive idiot who believes everything  without thinking how much of it is really true GFSLEGION and Grummel83 says to him about me just because they're his friends. That's why my friends calls him the hungry primitive. In case if you've forgotten poor meaningless ass kisser Chris they were my friends to who I believed once too until the moment when they showed that the only people GFSLEGION and Grummel83 are accepting and tolerating are vainly arrogant hypocrites like themselves and ass kissers like you Chris and sarah but people like me they're bullying.

sarahthrel (sarah) obviously is enjoying moments when she can help vainly arrogant hypocrites like GFSLEGION and Grummel83 to lie and destroy the lives of people like me that's why she interferes in events where she doesn't have any idea what's happening.


If you still don't get all that thing about why so many people left Latvia which I previously mentioned then I'll tell you that some if not all those about 200 000 Latvians who left Latvia and now lives in foreign countries wanted to have family but how can you ensure the future of your children when you can't even ensure your own future with that ridiculous salary here?

 Now I've gotten the impression that if GFSLEGION and Grummel83 would be bosses then their employees would call them both as assholes behind GFSLEGION's and Grummel83's backs because GFSLEGION and Grummel83  wants their employees work as much as possible and to pay them as less as possible. If you ask what makes me think like that then the answer is because they turned my reasons why I said no to that job into excuses.



I'm not a monster and I don't do anything sick, overreaction isn't sick, but my retarded bully couple GFSLEGION and Grummel83 are sick monsters who most likely are bullies since childhood and haven't stopped to bully people like me since then and Hellraiser-89 and sarahthrel are retarded monsters and ass kissers who most likely are sick bully cheerleaders who's supporting such bullying since childhood and haven't stopped that. 

Now I even more strongly advise for those who GFSLEGION, Grummel83, Hellraiser-89 and sarahthrel aren't in their friends list to keep it that way and for those who GFSLEGION, Grummel83, Hellraiser-89 and sarahthrel are in their friends I even more strongly advise to reconsider about how much you're going to trust them because it's better that you talk with them as less as possible and don't trust them so much and not just because of it. It's also because of that all what I've said about them and this advise is based on my experience!

EDIT!!!

Ooops! I should've said I wasn't monster before but now I'll let you decide if I'm monster or not. My mistake!








bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment